USD 461 BACK TO SCHOOL INFORMATION
ONLINE ENROLLMENT: Will be available Monday August 1st for returning students. An email will be sent to each returning family with log in information. New families will need to call the school office for details.
WALK-IN ENROLLMENT: Will be held at each school on Wednesday, August 3, 2022, from 10-12:30 and 1-7 PM. There is no need to attend walk-in enrollment if you enroll online from home. Walk-in enrollment will be completed online at the school.
BACK TO SCHOOL NIGHT
An invitation is extended to all parents and students, Pre-K -12th grades, to attend our ALL District Back to School Night Monday August 15, from 5-6 p.m.
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL SUPPLIES
The Neodesha Education Foundation along with the United Methodist Church will provide elementary students their school supplies for the 2022-2023 school year. The only item parents will need to provide will be a backpack for their student(s) to transport their materials to and from school.
Click on the name of the scholarship below to download the scholarship application template. You should then be able to open the template in Microsoft Word and complete and print the scholarship application.
THESE SCHOLARSHIPS ARE FOR NEODESHA SENIORS ONLY!!!!!
Community National Bank - must be planning to attend Pittsburg State University
Dr. Koger Scholarship (Rotary Club Scholarship)
Eldred & Frances Newland Scholarship - must be a member of St. Ignatius Catholic Church
Mr. Shifter's Scholarship - for students interested in the automotive industry
- Rule 10 Assistant Football coach for the upcoming fall season
- Rule 10 Head Softball coach for next year's spring season
- Bus drivers- starting hourly rate is $18.
- Co-Director of the After School Program for the 2022-2023 school year. Hours run from 3:15 and is responsible of supervision of students and staff along with submitting reports to the state.
- Teacher Substitutes at $100/day. Information on TEAL (Temporary Emergency Authorized License)
- Classified Substitutes - cooks, paraprofessionals, secretaries, and custodians
Interested individuals should apply at the Board of Education located at 522 Wisconsin, Neodesha, Kansas
USD 461 is an equal opportunity employer.
-Middle School Science Instructor for the 2022-2023 school year.
-Long-term Substitute teacher who will float among all three buildings as needed throughout the school year.
Login to kansasteachingjobs.com, a link will be supplied to apply for the position.
Also, please submit application letter, resume, license and reference information.
Please check www.kansasteachingjobs.com for more information on certified positions.